There are many legal questions that can arise in a family.
- Do I need a prenuptial?
- I've just been served divorce papers
- I've always been the main parent—
what will happen now?
- My ex wants to move out of state with our child
Our goal is to provide you with thoughtful, practical, and sensitive solutions to these very difficult problems as you struggle with family law issues.
We want to help you solve the difficult family issues that you are facing. What are your options? What can we do to help you?
We are two women attorneys who started our law firm 20 years ago with the idea of providing good, affordable legal services for people with Family Law issues.
Some Kind Words from our Clients
- Thank you so much for all your good advice and thoughtful support during the last year. It certainly made the process easier to deal with. Although it may be odd to gauge the 'success' of a divorce you should know that I'm content with the outcome as I hope you are as well.
- I would like to thank you for your help and the professional manner in which you took care of my recent problem.
- You did a great job and it was a pleasure to get to know you.
- Thanks again for all you've done, I am so grateful for your understanding and patience in this matter.
- I need to really express to you how grateful I am for all you have done. I really appreciate you and I feel blessed to have met you.